Come join us.
Connect with us to find out more!
What We Offer
We can create workout routines for your goals and body.
Group Exercise-June 2020
Attend classes with others who can help you reach your fitness goals.
Get tips to incorporate nutrition into your fitness goals.
Dan’s Health Club opened in 1981 and was named as tribute to Dan Loberg, the son of Hytrol’s founder Tom Loberg.
Services & Equipment
- Free weights and resistance machines
- Cardio machines: Treadmills, stationary bicycles, ellipticals and stair climbers
- Personal training
- Nutrition, health, and fitness education
- Group exercise classes
- Multipurpose room
- Locker rooms with showers and sauna
- Locker rental
- Fitness and weight-loss competitions and challenges
- Swimming pool (currently closed)
- Basketball and volleyball court (currently closed)
- Saunas (currently closed)
MEET THE STAFF
Lauren Ryan is Hytrol's Health Club Coordinator and has been working in the health and fitness field for 10 years. Lauren earned a B.S. in Health Promotion in 2012 and an M.S. in Exercise Science in 2014. She also is an Athletics and Fitness Association of America Certified Primary Group Exercise Instructor, an American College of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer, and has completed specialty training for SCW Yoga, PiYo LIVE, INSANITY LIVE, Turbo Kick LIVE, P90X LIVE, SH1FT, Zumba, and Silver Sneakers.