Come join us.
Connect with us to find out more!
What We Offer
We can create workout routines for your goals and body.
Attend classes with others who can help you reach your fitness goals.
Get tips to incorporate nutrition into your fitness goals.
Dan’s Health Club opened in 1981 and was named as tribute to Dan Loberg, the son of Hytrol’s founder Tom Loberg.
Services & Equipment
- Free weights and resistance machines
- Cardio machines: Treadmills, stationary bicycles, ellipticals and stair climbers
- Personal training
- Nutrition, health, and fitness education
- Group exercise classes
- Multipurpose room
- Locker rooms with showers and sauna
- Locker rental
- Fitness and weight-loss competitions and challenges
- Swimming pool (currently closed)
- Basketball and volleyball court (currently closed)
- Saunas (currently closed)
MEET THE STAFF
Grant Weaver is Hytrol’s Health Club Coordinator. Grant is from Paragould, Arkansas and received his Bachelor’s in Exercise Science from Arkansas State University. He is also certified in Group Exercise Training, certified as a Corrective Exercise Specialist, and a Certified Personal Trainer through the National Academy of Sports Medicine. His favorite exercise is squats. In his free time, he enjoys video games and playing with his dog Hopper
Garrett Tedford is Hytrol’s Health Club Assistant. Garrett is from Jonesboro, Arkansas and has both a Bachelor’s and Master’s in Exercise Science. He is also a certified personal trainer by the American College of Sports Medicine. His favorite exercise is push-ups. In his free time, he enjoys skateboarding, playing basketball, reading, playing video games, and hanging out with his friends. His favorite quote is “No one is going to believe in yourself for you.”