Come join us.
Connect with us to find out more!
What We Offer
We can create workout routines for your goals and body.
Attend classes with others who can help you reach your fitness goals.
Get tips to incorporate nutrition into your fitness goals.
Dan’s Health Club opened in 1981 and was named as tribute to Dan Loberg, the son of Hytrol’s founder Tom Loberg.
Services & Equipment
- Free weights and resistance machines
- Cardio machines: Treadmills, stationary bicycles, ellipticals and stair climbers
- Personal training
- Nutrition, health, and fitness education
- Group exercise classes
- Multipurpose room
- Locker rooms with showers and sauna
- Locker rental
- Fitness and weight-loss competitions and challenges
- Swimming pool (currently closed)
- Basketball and volleyball court (currently closed)
- Saunas (currently closed)
MEET THE STAFF
Kirsten Hazlewood is Hytrol’s Health Club Coordinator and has been working in the field of health and fitness for 6 years, with work experience in group exercise, corporate wellness, strength and conditioning, and clinical exercise physiology. Kirsten earned a B.S. in Exercise Science in 2017 and a M.S. in Exercise Science in 2018. She is an American College of Sports Medicine certified Personal Trainer, CrossFit Level 1 Trainer, and a USA Gymnastics certified coach, as well as completing specialty training for Insanity LIVE, P90x LIVE, PiYo LIVE, Turbo Kick LIVE, Zumba, Silver Sneakers, and USA Weightlifting.
Coleton Clifft is Hytrol’s Health Club Assistant. Coleton earned his B.S. in Exercise Science in 2020 from Arkansas State University. There he was a letterman for track and field. He specialized in the heptathlon, decathlon, and the long jump. Coleton is certified in personal training through the American College of Sports Medicine.